Will Buckingham’s Wayward Things is my occasional email newsletter. It is a free digest of things I find interesting, curious or worth sharing: from obscure philosophers to Chinese poems in translation.
The newsletter goes out to subscribers sporadically, between once a month and quarterly (depending on what else I’m up to at the time). You can sign up using the form here. It’s all GDPR compliant, and you can unsubscribe any time.
If you want to read some previous editions before you sign up, here are some recent newsletters:
- 18 December, 2020 Have a Wayward Christmas: Wayward Things no. 11
- 10 November, 2020 Philosophers, snakes, ladders and Japanese ghosts: Wayward Things 10
- 12 August, 2020 Confucian cats, moral saints and more: Wayward Things No. 9
- 15 May, 2020 The Spring Edition: Wayward Things No. 8
- 18 March, 2020 Ides of March Edition: Wayward Things No. 7